Tuesday 17 March 2009

shovel build progress..


This morning I re-checked my brake caliper alignment once again before putting one weld seam on each mounting tab with the rear end still assembled. I then stripped the bike back to the bare frame. This took less than 1 hour including removing the motor by myself (important that, you can never get help exactly when you need it!). I remembered one of the first reasons I wanted to design a bike was because I got frustrated working on something someone else had designed & I ended up hating the very thing I started out loving - does that make sense? I would build a bike that was easy to work on and strip down - something often neglected by the "boffins" upstairs or maybe they just make all those bolts inaccessable deliberately..

No comments:

Post a Comment