Tuesday 7 April 2009

Bike building update!

As far as the shovelhead build goes, I'm collecting the oiltank and sissybar tomorrow from Bob the chroming guy. I'm glad I didn't plan on more chrome for this bike as it's pricey these days. Bob Cooper does a great job of polishing though & the parts should look really good fitted back on the bike. I plan to gradually complete this bike which is intended as my daily rider, fitting the remaining parts like the primary/clutch & the electrics and ignition as I get funds. Stay patient! At the same time I'm already turning to the next build as I'm both a junkie hooked on creating & probably a closet masochist as in my financial situation I should be doing stamp collecting really instead of putting together vintage Harleys.. Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment