Tuesday 22 September 2009

Fucked up...

I just fucked up.. I was comin' along State, hung a left at Grand.. there's lights there, but I had a green.. looked left, made the turn slow-ish and a pedestrian appears in the road 10 foot in front of me, hit the front brake - yep down the bike goes! I replayed the scenario half hour after by hitting the button & yes sir, the "walk" sign lights but the main vehicle lights are at green - doh! Put that one down to experience then. Could've been somewhat worse in fact..

2 comments:

  1. I take it you're OK, hope so. Bikes can be repaired or replaced. Thanks for sharing so that others can learn from the circumstances.

    Ride on,
    Torch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fine, thanks - but it was a salutary lesson - still don't know if the lights sequence was faulty or it was my fault.. Find out later.

    ReplyDelete