Saturday 5 February 2011

Junk issue #2 content done..

Just shot a lil pre-unit Triumph today in London - it's the best trumpet bobber I have ever had the priviledge to see, and that's including U.S. and Japanese bikes - in the tin AND on the 'net! Unfaultable. Unforgettable. No shit.. OK it has been in a couple mags (harumph) b4 - way back when, but you ain't seen it shot like this.. no Sir.
This fortunate event wraps shooting for issue #2 and I have a week to get the T's crossed and the I's dotted. The plan is to have subscribers copies in my hands March 1st or the 2nd.
We have 15 bikes this issue - that's 7 trumps, 7 Harleys (2 knucks) & a lil BSA bobber. It's about 80 pc UK and 20 pc US motorcycles. 80 pages this time folks - NO ADS! That of course means I am still broke btw... :) Oh well, nothing new there..

1 comment:

  1. Hey let me know before you start shipping- I may take a few for the shop -- s.a.

    ReplyDelete