Monday, 18 June 2012

Finally - a build update!!

This is where I got to so far on the knucklehead - still awaiting the motor which is being rebuilt by my friend Mike. Now progress has been good considering we had to move recently but after some furious last minute work into the wee hours I rolled out the bike to the truck when leaving day came! My good friend Oscar supplied the incredible springer front end - super slick and very narrow. I found that initially I had to instal the front wheel minus the brake plate but after some calculations and a bit of head-scratching I have found a way to get the brake installed in this fork & working.. It's all good. I've designed some really cool 'bars - well, I stole a design and changed it to the size I wanted actually! Gonna fab those next. Get bent..

No comments:

Post a Comment